Arrow - reasons why I'm sticking around for the last two episodes
- The last episode was called ‘Darkness on the Edge of Town’
- shit got real and John Barrowman is suddenly Bruce Lee
- That thug kid is totally gonna become Arsenal
- Slade Wilson is the perfect representation of pre-Deathstroke Deathstroke, and you know he will be back.
- Felicity Smoke
Reasons I shouldn’t
- It is still cheesy as fuck
- all the English characters are evil, apart from the guy that is black and English, which just seems like a consious effort to avoid racial shit
- Fuck the Oliver/Laurel storyline. Fuck that.